Sunday, November 14, 2010

What does it take...???

Okay people ... what does it take... ???  What does it take ... to get inspired .. to be enthusiastic... to be excited???  I know I'm a really creative person... but I really do hate these ruts I get it ... with lots of stuff in my life... exercise... dieting... staying in shape... writing... creating... 

So I decided to watch Sex in the City 2 for inspiration...!!  Although Carrie is just a character... but I really do like what she does... her writing career... her crazy fashions... and ideas...  

I'm waiting patiently for the inspiration to hit me... 

I have at least a half a dozen portraits I need to work on ... some more writing & blogging that I haven't been able to keep up with my promise to myself to keep up with this blogging habit... some creative sewing ... and for some reason... its just not hitting me... and I'm not liking it very much... 

Hopefully ... sometime soon... Until next time .. A Hui Ho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment