Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm sitting here wondering........

I'm sitting here 
wondering... how did I get to this spot... what were all the circumstances that led up to this point in our lives.... you always try to do the right thing.. say the 
right thing,   eat the right way, try to be            understanding, try to be a good listener, try to be .....  I ALWAYS put others first.. and myself last.. but at this time.... it doesn't seem to be helping much... I've been doing ALOT of praying these days... I know that I don't trust Him enough out of fear of the unknown... but trust and faith... is just that TRUST AND FAITH... It even states on our money.... 


IN GOD WE TRUST.... but do we REALLY...??? Do we REALLY TRUST????  It is very difficult to trust, sometimes... but we MUST... I know through the ups and downs in my life,  I really have trusted and prayed to God.. and the real trusting thing is to pray HIS WILL not your own... Wow..!!!  Yes we must understand that it is HIS Will be done.. He knows what our desires are.. and really what is best for us... but sometimes the difference between what He thinks and what WE think is best... seems quite a bit different.... 
"The Art of being a Mom" ... is just that ... quite an art....and it requires alot of trust ... in ourselves as the Wife, Mother and Mom.. friend.. sister.. whatever... it is a truly rewarding, difficult, exciting exhausting, once in a lifetime experience.  But once you really do experience it.. I promise you will never regret it..

I've now spent my day... with my little boy "Thunder"... it was a "slow" day... even working out, cleaning out things ... cleaning out the frig...gathering the trash..... chasing cats.. & geckos.. it was just a "slow" day... I'm praying God's will for this beloved, cherished little boy... I want his little body healed... and back to his fiesty old self.... I LOVE MY LITTLE BOY..... YOU'RE THE BEST!!!


Aloha & A Hui Hou!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment