Sunday, August 29, 2010

I know we're all here and we all have the experiences in our lives for a reason... some are wonderful experiences .. and then some.. well, not so wonderful...   Sometimes the things we go through in our lives... we continue to ask "why" ... why, are we going through this at this time.. why, can we not seem to get ahead... why, is there jealousy, resentment, hate, and discontent in this life.. in our lives..??? why why why???? I tend to ask myself this question alot... and I must admit.. I do get angry, frustrated and miserable.  Its very difficult to deal with these feelings.. but I always go back to "God is Good"... he does not make mistakes...sometimes I wonder just how much He thinks we can take... but I know in my heart I will get through things... but only with HIS guidance and direction....


Now I have been shown yet another path that I have already explored... but would love to really make a business of my own... and continue to... thrive..but also contribute to my family.  I do love my family very very much... but really have this yearning .. to be successful in my own interests.  I love my art ... and creative interests... but seem to be thrown back into the skincare/makeup thing continually in my life... selling my creative ideas and helping others feel great about themselves... is what I really thrive on I've found.. so by the end of this entry... I will be involved with MK .. once again!! or not... I really don't know..I was just reading yet another website.. The Pink Truth..which showed me a completely other perspective.. I do believe the Lord directed a new person in my life.. and resparked this interest... She is a thriving, full of life representative... that assured me that she can give me the training and direction I need... because she is of God's direction as well... but there is so much other information.. out there... that discourages me about this program.. which makes me soooo unsure... so again I am waiting for HIS direction... what to do ....... what to dooo.....!!!

Life gives us many twists and turns... and its alot like a roller coaster ride.... we all just have to hang on and have a deep seated faith in our God... HE is truly AWESOME.. so I am in constant prayer for direction and the ways and means to get things started again.. I know in my heart... I've been sent in this direction for His purpose.... Aloha!! & A Hui Ho... 

No comments:

Post a Comment