Monday, April 23, 2012

I am sitting here .... listening for my "whisper.."  I love watching Oprah... and her new shows... Life Class with universal and international people... around the world.. as guests on these shows.. Like Oprah says ..."listen for your whisper!!"  This particular Life Class show.. highlights .. the capture and arrest of Jaycee Dugard's kidnapper...  where after 18 years of being held hostage.. and over 60 visits to this home... FINALLY ... someone was listening... and got the whisper...I know this "whisper" that Oprah talks about is kind of a "women's intuition" per say.. 


I have been a dedicated Mother for quite sometime but always had this desire to be something MORE.. something that I have created .. generated.. and made uniquely .. myself.  I enjoy using my creative talents whether in writings, my artwork... MY creativity.... I believe that when I am "creating" I go to a different place... its full of adrenaline ... enthusiasm.... joy.. and comfort.  I know that my talents are with me to share with others and that I have something very personal to share with our ever changing world... all I know is ... Lord I KNOW about this whisper or voice... and personally Lord, I'm waiting and listenin!!!...  


A Hui Hou....




  



No comments:

Post a Comment