Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Aloha to everyone...


There are sooooo many things in life that keep us extremely busy... and we forget the things we like to do most...  


Its again, an end to another school year.. kids are growing so quickly .. and times sure are changing very quickly.. I think I've noticed more this year than any other.. that due to this extremely lousy economy there are alot of people moving, having to sell.. and/or scaling down and trying to save money.  I think we all may face making sacrifices in some way or another.  But the main thing we really must remember is that it is really all "just stuff!" I think during all our lifetimes we all got caught up in obtaining "stuff" in our lives.. whether its personal items, items and gadgets for our homes..or just plain old "keeping up with the Jones' type syndrome."  


What I have learned through all of this is to be thankful for all I DO HAVE... for having my health, family,  and my very deep faith in God.. is really all I need...


Enjoy your day!!! 


Aloha & A Hui Hou!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment