Friday, April 13, 2012

Moving to Tulsa

Guest post written by my buddy Franklin Davenport
My husband and I are moving to Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is an architect and one of his best friends, also an architect, recently opened a firm there and business is so busy and crazy that he cannot handle it all himself. My husband has developed a great clientele in Atlanta, Georgia, and we have many friends here, but we are young and have not started a family yet so this is the time to explore and enjoy new experiences in a new city. This is a great opportunity for him and I am really excited. I am an interior designer and both of us can keep clients here and fly back and forth as needed. We found a great house in downtown Tulsa, a flat that was once part of a factory. We have great plans for that space! I checked out direct tv to see what was available in the area. I also talked with the utility companies about getting connections before we actually move so that I don’t have those things to worry about after we are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment