Sunday, January 8, 2012

Being at Home

Being at home with the baby all day has really given me a new appreciation for my mom. I guess before I just didn’t realize how much she did or gave up for me and my siblings but now I know what a hard life it was for her being all alone for so long. I really appreciate how much she gave to raising us and staying home with us all the time. I can only imagine how much different things were for her back when there wasn’t TV or internet or anything like that to entertain her during the day – geez! I recently went to www.clear-internet.com to get a good internet connection for the house and that’s been instrumental in me not losing my mind. I don’t know what I’d do if I couldn’t online shop while the kids are napping and just have time and ways to check up on my email and Facebook and all that. I really miss work but not enough to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment