Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I just don't get it.....

I really just don't get it.. we see it everywhere.. in the news.. celebrities.. singers.. actors ... athletes.. kids.. teenagers.. grown people.. adults.. FAMILY.. WHY.. WHY DO THEY CHOSE TO DO DRUGS????? Are these people just not satisfied with their lives???  What exactly are they looking for???  
 I just dont get it!!!


Its always in the news.. actors overdosing.. celebrities.. young singers.. spending their monies on pot.. crack.. endless monies on this stuff.. and they end up wasting all their monies.. making a bad name for themselves.. not dealing with reality.. and dead on the floor in some hotel somewhere.. wasted.. and DEAD!!! One right after the other..  How do these supposedly smart,  intelligent, talented, well to do people .. get addicted and waste their lives?? Are they that unhappy?? unfulfilled?? bored.. people always looking for more... I guess...... even family members.... continuing to chose drugs .. 

Do these people just have no common sense?? They continue to torture their friends family with binges, worry, anxiety, stress and even death... 
I just don't really understand the attraction.. to continue to chose these awful life changing addictions.. even after these intelligent, strong, talented people see that they are destroying themselves, friends and family .. they continue... to give in to these drugs.. after seeing friends and my own brother destroy himself and our family.. I will NEVER ... NEVER be apart of or enable a drug abuser.. 

God truly gave these people a brain.. to use.. and NOT to ABUSE... 

I don't know... 

It's just what I think.... 

Aloha & A Hui Hou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment