Thursday, March 4, 2010

Exciting New Adventure!!!


Aloha to all my friends!!!

Its been a little bit since I've been able to post another blog... cause I've been enjoying and exploring my new adventure in fine jewelry!!! Wow !!! I never realized how much there was actually to learn... but... has definitely been an interesting ride so far...!!! I'm excited about learning this new field and fulfilling my desire to learn.

Fine jewelry is a whole new bright, shiny and exciting world!!! There is so many things I've learned is such a short amount of time... Yellow gold, white gold and now the new attraction in the rose gold... a beautifully sparkling way to enhance the earth toned jewelry. Actually rose gold has copper added so this is how it gets its "rose" coloring. As I mentioned in my previous post ... this enhances the newest in pearls as well... the Chocolate pearl!!! There are so many different shades of the Tahitian Black pearl as well... ranging from black to grayish, purples, greens, and the greatest color the peacock shade of wonderful... shades of blues and greens ..

This is truly another world that I have always been around.. but have never really experienced...and learning all about pearls... our wonderful designed pieces... and then selling them... is a wonderfully new chapter that I am excited to begin... !! Aloha to my readers ... and I hope you visit our website... http://www.mauidivers.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment