Thursday, December 6, 2012

I'm TOTALLY amazed...




I am TOTALLY amazed at people... these days... !!  I lived in South Florida for years... and knew that it was a "melting pot" as such ... for all different kinds of people... mostly because of the weather... but living HERE in Hawaii.. is a 100 times more magnified!!! The weather here is completely amazingly consistently tropical in every sense.. but to live here you MUST come with a plan.. FOR SURE.. The cost of living is much more here.. but more importantly you find all different levels of living here..  There are people working 2 and three jobs to make ends meet and there are people who have huge magnificent homes that they probably dont see but two or three times a year...!!!  CRAZY life we lead...

But the main thing I think I've learned in these past years.. is "Happiness comes from the inside and through a very strong faith in God!!! I see people all the time.. with all the wealth, material things, homes all over the country, expensive cars, and every gadget there is.. but when I look in their eyes.. all I see is sadness.  They're lost.  Drowning in the sorrow of "stuff!" God gives us things everyday to show us and guide us.... He wants us to enjoy our lives... live each day in the moment ....... Past is Past.. the PRESENT IS NOW!!! 
Be thankful for what you have right this moment .. cause money and stuff is just that money and stuff..!!  Remember to cherish the moments.. and put out there what you want to receive... 

Aloha & A Hui Hou!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment