Monday, July 25, 2011

Writing it down....

I am writing things down... and making things happen.. I am "The Constant Evolving Artist" and trying to evolve myself.. I guess that sounds weird.. I guess I should use "transform" myself.. more my body... not really BACK into what "I" thought was my best body more than 15 years ago... but is going to be my best body EVER.  I just watched Extreme Makeover - Weight Loss...

I really didn't want to because deep inside I know "I" desperately need, to me what is my own EXTREME makeover...... along with keeping up with my daily routines, which incidently NEVER STAY ROUTINE... and change EVERY day... I know that I really need to make a change... and REALLY BE DETERMINED .. and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

After reading and checking out the Extreme Makeover ... website regarding weight loss... and gathering many of their tips and guidelines... I realize that GOALS, DETERMINATION, ... and a NEVER GIVE UP ATTITUDE ... is what really makes things happen.. !!  I have the access to EVERYTHING I need, technology, equipment, knowledge.... even without spending a ton more $$$$ on another program, I know I CAN MAKE THIS WORK..

Among the rest of the "new" beginnings I must start in the net month... I MUST push myself... to be, do and stick with this new transformation... 

I REALLY KNOW I CAN DO THIS... 

  A Hui Hou....

No comments:

Post a Comment