Monday, May 23, 2011

Checking it out

I'm really into art and one of my favorite ways to spend a weekend is to go from gallery to gallery checking out what's new on the scene. I'm especially into mosaics and sculpture work, but those are few and far between in my smaller town, so often I have to get online and look up art shows in neighboring cities. I recently subscribed to CLEAR-INTERNET so I'm always connected, which is nice because I can look up whether or not a certain city has a sculpture show if I'm just driving throu! gh. All my friends think I'm crazy for spending so much time inside of galleries, but one day I hope to become a successful artist myself, so I consider it just doing research! Maybe one of these days I'll convince my friends to come with me to an opening, but that's not very likely. Perhaps one of the shows where there's an open bar and free food… That might get them there! No matter, art is my passion and that's never not going to be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment