Friday, December 9, 2011

I AM EVOLVING....

I "AM" EVOLVING...  and I AM EXCITED ... about my new adventure in my artwork... !!! This gift portrait has been weighing on my mind for quite sometime.. and through some very genuine encouragement from some of my new artist fB friends.... I have "evolved" direction and style..   At first is was pretty difficult to even try to get the dimension I was looking for.. but after a second detailed look at things... and some great pointers and hints... I'm pleased thus far with my progress... Eww sounds like a progress report from school..... but I truly am encouraged with my even little bit of progress... I think I'm made a great step forward to making my subjects look much more real and life like... !!  I was very frustrated last night and literally applied my frustrations.. ....TO THE PAPER!!!  A special "Thank You" to my wonderful artist friendss !!!


Looking forward to more and more... 


Aloha & A Hui Hou... 



No comments:

Post a Comment